A13 Android navigation bar problem with 272x480 lcd

Started by razer, August 13, 2013, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer

Hi guys, since i've received my new Olinuxino A13-Wifi board with a 272x480 lcd touch display i've faced some problems that i'm going to solve and share with you all:

- using the 272x480 screen resolution results in a bad behaviour x axis touchscreen

- there isn't actually the on-screen navigation bar soft keys (back, home, recent), so isn't possible to go back in any application.

I managed to solve the first problem, I'm actually able to compile android images and now, after some coding, I built a fully functional lcd + touchscreen android image.

The thing i'm gonna ask you is about the second problem: How can I add the navigation buttons to my custom android image? i've tried something found on the internet but without any success (the only thing i can see is a black stripe on the right side with no buttons (cause we're in landscape mode i suppose)  :-\ ).

The aim is to build a good rom and then share it with the community, please help!

tintu

hello razer

How can you make the touch work ? Can you expalin it?  I am also facing same issue...