Need some basic starting projects of A13-OLinuXino

Started by khamar24, February 19, 2013, 07:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khamar24

Hi all,

I am newbie to linux and got recently A13-OLinuXino. I was able to boot the image(current version (R17)) from sd card. Next, I dont know what to do. So, Need some basic starting projects of A13-OLinuXino, Where i can learn

JohnS

Only you know what you want but have you looked in detail at all those from Olimex such as those in the forum sticky?

John

khamar24

Dear jwischka,
              I have 3 years of experience in 8bit microcontroller programming. I want to change the domain into embedded linux, That was the reason for purchasing A13-OLinuXino board. We are going to have some projects in reducing the features of high end producks like sd card, hdmi, usb and so on... To get expertise I bought this board. So, kindly help me in that.

khamar24

Dear jwischka,
             Please reply me....

olimex

did you read the user manual, the wiki info and the github projects?

jwischka

Quote from: khamar24 on February 23, 2013, 06:36:19 AM
Dear jwischka,
             Please reply me....

??? I'm not sure what you want me to say? You're asking for what projects you can do with the A13. That's a very broad and generic question. At work we are exploring using it for a CPU board to measure electrical voltages and currents. I imagine other people are doing other projects.

The point is that none of us can tell you what you want to do with the A13. If you want to move your 8-bit projects over - great! Do that. But we can't tell you what you're supposed to use the board for, which seems to be the question you're asking.